Remote can be found behind the blind on the window sill.
- Turn on the media player first
- Then turn on the projector
- If the image isn’t clear then use the lens at the front to focus accordingly – it’s helpful to use the menu as a guide to make sure it’s crisp
- I’ve already set the zoom, however if it’s not lined up correctly with the cut out when it’s switched on then some adjustments might be necessary for it to sit flush within the cutout. The zoom slider is above the lens
- If the perspective is slightly off then key stoning might also be necessary, this can be found on the remote (+ & – signs)